Title: Pokemon Legends Arceus Developer: Game Freak Publisher: The Pokemon Company Platforms: Nintendo Switch Release date: January 28, 2022 Game rating: 8/10 on IGN
Click on the button below to view our gaming guide for helpful information, tricks, tips and more!
Synopsis: Pokemon Legends Arceus is an action role-playing game developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokemon Company for Nintendo Switch. The game is set in the ancient Sinnoh region, where players take on the role of a trainer tasked with completing the region’s first ever Pokedex. Unlike previous Pokemon games, Pokemon Legends Arceus takes place in an open-world setting, where players can freely explore the region’s vast landscapes and encounter wild Pokemon in real-time battles.
- An open-world setting in the ancient Sinnoh region
- Real-time battles with traditional turn-based moves and actions
- A variety of Poke Balls to capture wild Pokemon
- The ability to customize Poke Balls with different types of upgrades
- A dynamic day and night cycle that affects wild Pokemon encounters
- A cast of new and returning Pokemon from the Sinnoh region.
Gameplay: In Pokemon Legends Arceus, players take on the role of a trainer tasked with completing the Sinnoh region’s first Pokedex. The game features an open-world setting, where players can freely explore the region’s vast landscapes, encounter wild Pokemon in real-time battles, and capture them using a variety of Poke Balls. The game also introduces a new battle system that allows players to use both traditional turn-based moves and real-time actions, such as dodging and blocking, to defeat their opponents.